Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Story of my Old Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE STORY OF YABOIKINGASGORE

It's February 2021. I was sitting in my room doing online classes, and of course, I was not paying attention. I searched up "how to make music online". The first result was a website called onlinesequencer.net. It looked fun! I made an account, and at the time I was an undertale fan, I chose the username "YaBoiKingAsgore" (King Asgore was an undertale character). When I clicked "Register", I immediately got to work on a song. Fast forward an hour, i had a decent (and unfinished) megalo. I liked the website, so I kept returning. Over the month, I made a few songs (most of which being meme songs). I was pretty proud of my account. I loved socializing using the chat, making cool sequences, and listening to others' music. I used the site a lot- until one day, I was mysteriously logged out. My first thought was "oh the site glitched i'll just log in again." I clicked on the box, password manager filled in the boxes- BOOM! "Incorrect password." I tried again. "Incorrect password." I even tried manually typing it in. Nothing. And that's when it hit me- I was locked out of my account. I quickly made another account saying I might have been hacked, or the site glitched and changed my pass. No helpful replies were given to that thread- and to this day, I have no clue what happened.

F in chat for YaBoiKingAsgore.