Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know how to make a choir sound?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a voice sound for my song. Maybe something choir-like or chanting? Does anyone know how to do that?
You can't on Online Sequencer without editing the instrument settings.
Yeah, not even instrument layering will work. We've all tried at some point.
Sure. 

You can stack trombone and french horn behind a smooth synth, but you have to manually modulate them per note or it'll sound choppy.  This is from two years ago; I'm sure the technique could be vastly improved with the new EQ, marker, and reverb features. 

Same technique, done more smoothly here, from April of last year.  See measure 45:

You could also detune flute, and with some creative stacking make it come out like this here at measure 3:

I'm sure there's even a better, as-of-yet-undiscovered technique out there still.  Maybe you'll be the one to find it!
erm, combine a bunch of crap like smooth synths and flutes. works for me. or a flute with high eq
Think of the harmonic content of a choir. Its going to be difficult but the most success I had was with trombone and cello and EQ