Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can I be a Monthly Contest Judge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Can I judge sequences for the monthly contest?

I have years of experience in making music in audio production (as a hobby), and could help judge on sequences with no genre bias or personal bias Smile
(08-31-2021, 09:34 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Can I judge sequences for the monthly contest?

I have years of experience in making music in audio production (as a hobby), and could help judge on sequences with no genre bias or personal bias Smile

Heh, I was actually going to open this position back up for those who wanted to join soon. I'm currently really busy irl, but keep an eye out on the forums over the next few days.
Ok Smile
(08-31-2021, 09:43 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, I was actually going to open this position back up for those who wanted to join soon. I'm currently really busy irl, but keep an eye out on the forums over the next few days.

Ooh, I may be interested as well :)) Keep us updated!
(08-31-2021, 09:43 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2021, 09:34 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Can I judge sequences for the monthly contest?

Heh, I was actually going to open this position back up for those who wanted to join soon. I'm currently really busy irl, but keep an eye out on the forums over the next few days.

Sure