Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My Tedious Day: A Story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chapter One: Waking Up
At 6:55 this morning, my alarm clock went off. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. Five minutes later, my alarm clock went off again. Still tired, I hit the snooze button and tried to fall back asleep. By now, it was 8:25. I hurried to get dressed.

Chapter Two: Eating Breakfast
I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I was very hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. After I ate, I was still hungry, but I didn't want to waste food, so I poured myself a quarter of a glass of juice and toasted half a piece of bread. By now, I had drank four glasses of juice and eaten eight pieces of toast. I hurried to my car.

Chapter Three: Driving my Car
I pulled out of my driveway and began to drive to work. I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. I kept driving until I came to a red light and stopped. After about a minute, the light turned green. By now, I had reached my office building. I took the elevator to the sixth floor.

Chapter Four: Writing a Report Sheet
When I got to work, I saw that I needed to write a report sheet. I began to type on my computer. First, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. Then, I hit one key. Then, I hit the next key. By now, I decided to go to lunch.

Chapter Five: Eating Lunch
When I got to the restaurant, I ordered roast beef. My food came, and I began to eat. I cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. Then, I picked up my fork, cut a piece of meat, put it in my mouth, chewed, and put my fork down. By now, I had finished my beef. I paid and left.

Chapter Six: Walking back to my Office
I began to walk back to my office. I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I walked for about a block and turned left. Then, I walked for about a block and turned right. Then, I was kidnapped.

Chapter Seven: Getting Kidnapped
I found myself tied to a chair in a warehouse. A masked gunman was standing near me and tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. Once again, he tried to punch me in the face. I tried to dodge the blow, and he hit the side of my head. By now, I was bleeding extensively. The gunman walked away.

The End

After the police arrived and I was rescued, I went home to go to bed. "Huh," I thought to myself, "Today sure was tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious." "Yeah," I thought again, "It sure was." "Truly," I thought, "Truly tedious."

The end...
Good story though, I thought? I then thought to myself, was it good? So, I went and read it again. It was good, so I closed the book.
Then I thought, was it a good story though, I thought. Then I thought, was it a good story though, I thought? So, I opened it and read again.
It was good, and so I closed the book. It was good, and so I closed the book. Then I thought, was it truly tediously good, I thought? So, I opened it, and read again. It was good. So, I closed it and said this is tedious, Truly Tedious. THE END!!!

LOL!!!
Hah, you think 7:00 am is hard?

Let me tell you a story. Every morning I have to get up at 5:00 so I can be at work by 6:00. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am. I go home at night and try to fall asleep before midnight. Then I wake up again at 5:00am. I get to work at 6:00am.