Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I am a sentient buzzfeed quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, im m0 and most of you know im synesthetic. Basically in my head words, numbers, places or basically anything are linked to my other senses. For instance, when i think of the name George it is green, smells like bacon yet tastes like collard greens. Whenever i mention it or how a specific word is a certain color in chat, people always enjoy asking what color their name is. So i decided to make a forum post in case anyone else was curious! Some people have smells or tastes and most rarely even a texture, but most words just have a specific color. Most letters usually have a specific color in my head already and that influences how i view the entire word, so sometimes people are more of a gradient or several distinct colors. It is also affected by my general mood and environment. For instance, when im happy or have a clear head or am just calm in general, people tend to be more vibrant or distinct colors. But if im stressed or mentally busy, things can get muddled. At the time of making this post im in a pretty good, calm mood so it should be easier to tell. 

I feel really weird making this post because it seems a bit self-riteous or something or cocky or just attention-seeking in general. But i know how interesting it is to be told someone else's perspective about you or certain parts of you. Pseudoname said this was a good idea a while ago and thats all the motivation i need. Also if anybody has questions about synesthesia, im happy to answer.

tl;dr: i tell you what color, taste and maybe even smell you, a certain word or name, or a place is in my head.

This will have a few category thingies to make it easier, i will answer in this order so things dont get confusing:
color: ex, blue
smell: ex, mint
taste: ex, syrup
texture: ex, tree bark
sound or song: accidentally in love by counting crows
Full example for formatting: blue, mint, syrup, tree bark, accidentally in love by counting crows

disclaimer: if you ask a second time later it may be completely different.
hi m0 rtus
(09-03-2021, 08:34 AM)hadlee Wrote: [ -> ]hi m0 rtus

hi, youre yellow and feel like the metal on the side of a car. no taste or smell
the j
What does I smell like

What do you see when you smell what I smell like

What do you hear when you see when you smell I smell like

What to you taste when you hear what you see when you smell what I smell like
(09-03-2021, 08:37 AM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]the j
the letter j? the letter j is usually a dark cool color, but specifically right now its similar to navy.
I'm actually a little afraid to know this answer.

But I'll bite. What do your senses tell you about me?
(09-03-2021, 08:38 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]What does I smell like

What do you hear when you see when you smell I smell like

What to you taste when you hear what you see when you smell what I smell like

you smell like copper
i see the color orange
i hear nothing
i taste gum because im chewing gum and this is too complex
purple
(09-03-2021, 08:40 AM)M0rtuus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2021, 08:38 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]What does I smell like