Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My Best Songs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made a few songs by now- 29, including my wips- but I just love these ones in specific (most of which are more recent, which shows that I've improved greatly since my first few songs :D):

"The Magic Grove":
"The Magic Grove" was based on, well, a mystical setting. I've always been a fan of the fantasy genre, and I wanted to make something that gave off that vibe. Also, my friend ShadowStorm helped me with the title for this one!

"Peril":
Along with my love for fantasy, I also really enjoy adventurous stories. Honestly, I was thinking of the Warrior Cats books when I made this tune, which gave me the idea of the heartbeat sound in the background due to all the action scenes. The title came from the word perilous, as I was referring to some sort of dangerous journey one might have to go through -whether it be for themselves or others.

"The Ice Titan":
At first, this was just the product of me testing out instruments I frequently use to see what I can make of it, and it gave me the feeling of a dungeon boss level of some sort of RPG. Being a fan of RPGs and the like, I continued to work on it, and eventually got the title idea "The Ice Titan" from ShadowStorm (yes, she gives me a lot of title ideas lol).

"Instrumental!":
I actually do not remember much about the inspiration for this one, other than that I wanted to mess around with the orchestra instruments (thus the title). However, I still really like this song!

"The Killings On Lavender Lane":
Despite the very specific-sounding title, this tune was not based on real life events. When I first created the base tune as a wip, I was sure I would never finish it because I had no idea what I was doing. Later, I listened to it again and immediately wanted to continue working on it, basing it on mystery and horror movies. The idea of the road name came from Pokemon's Lavender Town, but this song is unrelated to the games!