Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: FAQ page thats shoved into peoples face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets make a FAQ page and make it really REALLY obvious that it exists so people dont waste their time sending and replying to basically the same questions all the time. Or maybe also have new members read the LucemtTear tutorial and complete a test before being able to use the website (that may also help stop the scam spam robots)
(09-07-2021, 10:02 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Lets make a FAQ page and make it really REALLY obvious that it exists so people dont waste their time sending and replying to basically the same questions all the time. Or maybe also have new members read the LucemtTear tutorial and complete a test before being able to use the website (that may also help stop the scam spam robots)

Can you add more instruments?? how about the sound a car makes when you eat a can of soup at 8pm on a tuesday??????? please make there be a smooth synth that you can hold down , like u know when u make a note longer. is too hard to do myself. Also make it so i can put sound effects in my songs cause this websitiestse kinda bad.  also how do u do the ting where a note is louder or quieter and has t bar on ait/???/also i want to make a not that goes up and down like guitar slidery thing.>

^^^ every forum post ever
How to change profile picture, how to add markers, how to change note volume