Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE SOME NEW SEQUENCES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you go into the newest you will find 2 rows full of sequences with inappropriate titles and the word n***er in them. I think moderators can delete sequences, so can one do that?
I'm on it.
I believe the staff team is aware: we'll look into it.
I've deleted all of the offensive sequences. I'll have the team work on a solution to the problem.
I saw this like 2 days ago too. The person who did it doesn't have an account either, so I think there should be a system where the site bans your IP address from posting anything.
I have raised this problem to Jacob a while ago. He still hasn't replied yet.
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who kept spamming the chat several months ago.
(12-08-2015, 06:58 PM)owlbear_slayer Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this like 2 days ago too. The person who did it doesn't have an account either, so I think there should be a system where the site bans your IP address from posting anything.

man. that would be pretty strict tho. the people doing this are probably, like, 10 years old so you might not want to ban the ip. There should just be a filter system and bad words or something.
Quote:man. that would be pretty strict tho. the people doing this are probably, like, 10 years old so you might not want to ban the ip. There should just be a filter system and bad words or something.

This would only filter sequences with bad names; there needs to be a system that filters out certain strings of notes. (e.g. piano smashes)
I think any filtering system would be really hard to pull off and easy to bypass. In my opinion brute force is the way to go here.
Pages: 1 2