Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Question Regarding Voices or Custom Instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently wanted to make a Friday Night Funkin mod that had custom songs. I used this site to make early prototypes of one of the songs, but for Boyfriend's voice, I decided to use the synth bass instrument as a sort of placeholder since it stood out from the other instruments. I wanted to know if it's possible to recreate his voice as an instrument or create a sort of custom instrument using the voice clips so I wouldn't have to add the voice in a separate program. If anyone knows a way to do this, please let me know. Any information is much appreciated!
Yes use Liams FFT script.

Custom instruments are not allowed due to copyright and server storsge issues but you can kind of get past that by using audio to MIDI converters
i think this song i made kina sounds like friday night funkin voice. I used detune to change the pitch of the cuica. Note that the detune does not export to midi.
Make music in a real DAW perhaps that supports custom audio files.

Some free and "free" DAWs include Ardour, Cakewalk, Reaper, LMMS, there may be others I dont know about.

Some expensive DAWs include ProTools, Cubase, FLStudio, LogicPro, Ableton.

They all do pretty much the same thing, find the right one for you before spendning $500 on FLStudio because you heard of it before. They all probably have demo versions you should try