Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Eric's Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(04-06-2016, 10:41 AM)Monkeyalla Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2016, 11:43 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Path of The Warrior ~Complete~:

Bro! I am new to this thing, but your music got me hooked!!!!! This song and the rest of yours are amazing! I can't even describe how amazing and wonderful this made me feel!  :D Bro! You should be the king of this place! I mean you are awesome! How often do you post?

New?
That's major suspect.

I only need one reason:

[Image: Ejpjyjc.png]

Not only do you share an IP with "ericislife" but you also share an IP with "wuggie."

If this is true, fess up.
Ouch.
This is a school ip address you are searching. There is more than one person here who is apart of online sequencer. So yes I am new to this.
I share the IP address with them and I know them, but I'm not responsible for what they say and post, nor do I have control over it.
(04-07-2016, 06:55 AM)wuggie Wrote: [ -> ]I share the IP address with them and I know them, but I'm not responsible for what they say and post, nor do I have control over it.

Explain "ericislife" to me and who started it.

If the IP problem continues to complicate everything, I'll advise any future members to register at home if possible.
I didn't even know ericislife existed, must have been someones alt account, but I really do not know who.
With all do respect, I would like this forum to be about my songs, not about burning people on the stake... But it is suspicious that someone had some form of connection to him... Oh well i won't poke my nose any further, just know I intend to post my sequences on my official song forum, and this will not be used as a jurisdiction against others.
well said, man.
Hey, Eric.

Just listened to a few of your sequences. Loving the way that you stray away from pattern and it still sounds amazing. That doesn't usually work for people. But as awesome as your music is, no need to wear it around. You really have a way with your music but it seems somewhat childish to make your skills part of your personality. I'm sure you'll get recognition without seeking it with the music you've made.
i know. i LOVE heartstrings
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6