Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Eric's Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Glad to see you're still putting out sequences. I didn't think you'd really leave though, you have too much fun here. I really like that one, well done! May be my favorite yet.
(12-09-2015, 09:40 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone, my name is Eric, and i'm an awesome online sequencer music maker.
I think i'm halfway popular in this industry. I have a fantastic imagination  :D
But anyway I wish someone awesome would say hi, or send me something, or even a fan message  Blush
The only way I've been sharing my music is through chat.
Keep in touch, and mind you my saddest sequence is, onlinesequencer.net/166422 called "Path of The Warrior" it'll bring you to tears.
Anyway, I hope to hear from someone, and thanks for listening to my music.

transcripe things like animenz and ill be you fan 4 ever xD
I like it.
Amazing, I really like your music style. It sounds relaxing and enjoyable. I was listening "Path of the Warrior", "The Gateway of Portals" and your last song: "Theme of the Empty Sky". Maybe I could learn something from you...
Well, since I started at the middle of this year i have no much experience doing sequences, but I m happy to find my song style: the high-speed progressive lol.
Keep doing your projects, you re great. Is nice to find different styles of songs in this software and if you want, visit my post where I make my sequences.

P.D: How can I change my profile avatar? I tried uploading a 100x100 jpg image but it doesnt work and I dont want to look like a person´s shadow forever XD.
(12-21-2016, 05:13 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ][url=]Tainted Wonder[/url]
new project!
Great! Out of key in some places, but makes it better that way!
(01-04-2017, 06:57 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ][url=]Path of the Forgotten[/url]

Hehe, awesome song. I liked the progression of this one. Nice work!
(01-18-2017, 03:44 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Surprise! I have a duet, I've never completed a duet, but I have a gut feeling about doing this one...
A good gut feeling that it will turn out amazing!
You can check it out right here!

I've [url=]updated it a little bit.[/url] Do you want me to post any updates on your thread, my thread, or just PM it to you whenever I've done my portion of the work?

Also I'm doing this mostly for taking the honors of your 200th reply on your thread.
I'll just post my own updates on your thread because it's more convenient to get your attention that way than checking mine every insert time frame here. Although hell, this is your thread so I mean even if we're collaborating on this I feel like I'm advertising somewhat.

But that's what I'm going to do, and you can post your updates on my thread since I don't mind. Unless you're willing to PM your Skype or Discord (if you have one), then that makes our lives fifty-percent easier.

Extra side-note, I'm drawing an "album cover" for this so no need to Google some random photo that fits.
Quote:Eric

Forgot to post the update didn't ya... no need to worry though I've had much less sleep than you.
[url=]Transparent Notes ~Duet~ (Lucent - Eric) [WIP - 6][/url]
This is only a slight tough up to the ending, nothing too major. It's so it can build up to make it just a tiny bit longer.

PFFFT I DID NOT FORGET I just smoothened some ends [url=]here[/url] and there. Although it's more of my half-assed work and I might redo it a bit when we do touch-ups, but I mean I'm just gonna jump straight into drawing the album cover. Meanwhile I might make another thread just because I can.
(02-18-2017, 02:24 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]I will post the midi and the fact that it was another collaboration when it is completed, nothing else.
I will no longer be collaborating with anyone after this sequence is published.
Nothing else will be said about this.

Just to clarify, I do not have anything against Eric. He probably isn't intending that he actually wants to call the partnership off with me that I'll never compose with him again if I come back in the future, (and that in case that you actually do mean that, I'm a little hurt okay-)

Luneric is still a collaboration duo that will still (inactively) compose together. I can't let the one and only ship I worked so hard to get up to its name on OS sink, if that happens then I probably won't be as inspired to continue being on the site. In the meantime that I am not on here, I am still imagining music outside of my desktop area, so by the time that I truly come back, I'll probably be back with loads of ideas and techniques that will make our music much better than before. (assuming that Eric still would like to work with me months later)

Yes I came all the way here to just reword a statement that seemed vaguely written. I have not listened to the progress of our collaboration after I sent you that PM, so surprise me.

Eric, dear, if you work with anyone else while I'm away... let's just say I have my methods to... do things to you. Take this statement however you want to, I'm leaving it up to your imagination.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6