Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Eric's Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-15-2017, 03:01 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]
[url=]Theme of Empathy[/url]

Diversity of the heart, but a feeling that is hard to describe.

(03-13-2017, 04:47 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
[url=]Aeipathy
[/url]
(n.) an enduring and consuming passion.

The text formatting isn't a coincidence, is it?

Joking aside, I actually think the sequence is pretty great so far despite me being able to predict most of it. Well I guess that's why it's great to me, it isn't a bad reason at all and you don't have to change the song. I probably blame the predictability part from hanging out with you too much.

Admit it Eric, my influence is rubbing off. Don't kill me cause you know it's true.

So far, so good. It's retaining my attention for the meanwhile. Keep going at it.
(03-15-2017, 07:51 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2017, 03:01 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]
[url=]Theme of Empathy[/url]

Diversity of the heart, but a feeling that is hard to describe.

(03-13-2017, 04:47 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
[url=]Aeipathy
[/url]
(n.) an enduring and consuming passion.

The text formatting isn't a coincidence, is it?

Joking aside, I actually think the sequence is pretty great so far despite me being able to predict most of it. Well I guess that's why it's great to me, it isn't a bad reason at all and you don't have to change the song. I probably blame the predictability part from hanging out with you too much.

Admit it Eric, my influence is rubbing off. Don't kill me cause you know it's true.

So far, so good. It's retaining my attention for the meanwhile. Keep going at it.

"... despite me being able to predict most of it."
Oh-ow. You have troubles, Eric.
(03-23-2017, 05:09 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, someone I know told me that it's one of their favorites, so a >guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

I raise my hand on this one because no one else can make Eric feel this inclined to work on a sequence he used to hate a lot due to criticism.
Are these original compositions (sorry I don't have time to backread 21 pages)? I actually like them.
(08-23-2017, 09:45 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ][url=]Theme of the Ocean Sky[/url]
This doesn't have the same high notes as the soundcloud upload, but I compromised that.
Some of the notes also vanished out of thin air, so i had to edit it a little to make it sound better.

Cool! it sounds very pacific. You never dissapoint me XD.

By the way, wasnt you AFK since almost 5-6 months XD?
DAPHUC?! You re still alive XD!! I ve improved A LOT since the last time i talked to you. Is nice to see you once again.
EXPERIMENTS
(Most of these in Experiments post won't be completed or edited further)
Oldest to newest

Winds of the Forest

(03-05-2019, 09:54 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ][url=]Taciturnity ~{Culminate}~[/url]

This is why you're the best on OS

This song is finally done, after 1 solid year of on and off work I am finally satisfied!!! I'm so excited.
I've given updates to and
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6