Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What instruments do you play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't care if this is a boring generic topic. This forum section needs more discussion.

Tell me what you play, when you started, or just your musical experience in general. Have you played on stage? Were you in band? Was it a marching band? Do you sing? Beatbox? What? Some of your sequences are insane, and I know it came from somewhere!

Me, I started playing guitar recently because I like to be unique and original. Kidding. Anyway, here's Wonderwall...
i have started playing saxophone in 5th grade, Piano in 7th, i have started sequencing here in 8th grade, and started making Electronic Music this summer with my friend,
and planning on being a DJ in 10th grade ( with my friend aswell ) ( now i am 9th grade )
Learned Music Theory from 7th grade till today
i have a saxophone built by buescher from around 1965
a simple organ piano
i use FL studio 12 to make electronic music,
and i am going to get this february the DJ controller - DDJ-SB Pioneer
I play piano and violin. And some drums.
Started piano in second grade. Playing for four straight years.
I've tried piano, and I suck at it.
String bass and occasional harmonica.
I play the electric guitar very badly, because I don't practice enough.
I learned some basics of music theory last year, during a few hours. Just what I needed to be able to start composing a bit.
(12-10-2015, 11:37 PM)AJM Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if this is a boring generic topic. This forum section needs more discussion.

Tell me what you play, when you started, or just your musical experience in general. Have you played on stage? Were you in band? Was it a marching band? Do you sing? Beatbox? What? Some of your sequences are insane, and I know it came from somewhere!

Me, I started playing guitar recently because I like to be unique and original. Kidding. Anyway, here's Wonderwall...

IM STARTING DRUM YES YES HIT BIG ROUND THING CLAP CLAP
I beatbox with a mandolin!
(12-12-2015, 07:52 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]I am DJ Jacobo
How dare you steal my name you badly painted flower pot of a hippo!
Pages: 1 2