Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Making pfps for the users of OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Me, Antimatter and a little bit of aquavibian_tuesday (and anyone else who would like to join :D) are starting a little group to make pfps, as the title says. This is probably gonna go nowhere haha, but we will be designing animal, mandala, fursona, oc, ai, and any other possible pfp you could imagine that is sfw. I already designed a pfp for cosmicPython and it was quite fun, so I decided it would be fun to do it for others as well. I will be doing hand drawn designs of most likely animal, fursona, oc and other things i can do on ibispaint haha, while anti will be using ai to make anime pfps and simple icons or non objective pfps. Our designs do not have to strictly be used as pfps on OS, they can be used anywhere that allows them and for any purpose. Again, if anyone else would like to join our little group, feel free. 
If you would like a pfp, reply to the thread and direct message specifics to whichever member focuses on what you would like.
Sure I'll take a profile photo
(09-29-2021, 07:25 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Sure I'll take a profile photo

dm specifics please :3
I just want to see how you guys draw, surprise me
(09-29-2021, 07:18 AM)M0rtuus Wrote: [ -> ]Me, Antimatter and a little bit of aquavibian_tuesday (and anyone else who would like to join :D) are starting a little group to make pfps, as the title says. This is probably gonna go nowhere haha, but we will be designing animal, mandala, fursona, oc, ai, and any other possible pfp you could imagine that is sfw. I already designed a pfp for cosmicPython and it was quite fun, so I decided it would be fun to do it for others as well. I will be doing hand drawn designs of most likely animal, fursona, oc and other things i can do on ibispaint haha, while anti will be using ai to make anime pfps and other sites to design, maybe even using pixel art and will be focusing on human or non objective pfps. Our designs do not have to strictly be used as pfps on OS, they can be used anywhere that allows them and for any purpose. Again, if anyone else would like to join our little group, feel free. 
If you would like a pfp, reply to the thread and direct message specifics to whichever member focuses on what you would like.
I Do Icons such as logo's (use mine as an example) as well as Anime
If you're good at landscaping, can you draw some sort of ice-type cavern with some stalactites and cavern like features? Also make it in a 375:80 aspect ratio please thank you

Here's something for reference https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...egUIARCUAg

*However make it darker and make it continue at the egdes
(09-30-2021, 05:52 AM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]If you're good at landscaping, can you draw some sort of ice-type cavern with some stalactites and cavern like features? Also make it in a 1:7 aspect ratio please thank you

Here's something for reference https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...egUIARCUAg

*However make it darker and make it continue at the egdes

ill try my best, but no promises haha
View
View
View
View
View
View
A bunch of gif pfp.
(09-30-2021, 06:44 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]View
View
View
View
View
View
A bunch of gif pfp.

wanna join our little group and help make gif pfps for people?
(09-30-2021, 06:44 AM)Fat Cheese Man Wrote: [ -> ]View
View
View
View
View
View
A bunch of gif pfp.

They're very satisfying to look at.
Pages: 1 2