Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: mindless inspiration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone in OS has had that point where they've hit their lowest point in their life and can't make sequences simply because they just have no inspiration to. 

This thread is here to change that in the form of Inspirobot images, memes, demotivationals, anything that could make someone seeing this forum audibly laugh or infinitely cringe.

Long story short, this thread was made to inspire OS users in all the wrong ways with terrible advice

The only rule you absolutely MUST follow is simple: just don't be an asshole. I suck at writing rules so that's it.

Wink

(Oh and also if you wanna give some actual inspirational advice that's cool too)
Tip for getting inspired to make music: After a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, try listening to music you've never heard of before, even if you hate it, or try techniques you had not yet tried. Its easy to get tired of music too so if one day you aren't feeling it, don't force yourself to.

Walking in nature also helps
(09-29-2021, 10:12 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Tip for getting inspired to make music: After a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, try listening to music you've never heard of before, even if you hate it, or try techniques you had not yet tried. Its easy to get tired of music too so if one day you aren't feeling it, don't force yourself to.

Walking in nature also helps
Not exactly what I meant but this is good advice too so I'll allow it.
Usually complaining about not getting something can give you what you want. How can music say no to such a cute little face??