Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Compliments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Steggy gave me a hoodie Smile
I have too many people to thank individually on here lol, so I’ll just list out some names. If you, a listed name, see it, I hope you understand what I’m thankin you for :>
Calico, Steggy, Syntax, Bentoonie, Kirbyderp, UD23, Hadlee, Tibb, Viku, and Lucent.

Theres one name I would include on here, but they arent even associated with OS anymore. I just wanted to thank them for showin me the steps and welcoming me to such an awesome place.
Hadlee is ?????☺???????
Lopyt has sexy elbows Wink
Thanks to Lopyt for being a teacher to everyone including me on this site. He is always willing to help me and explain how to improve my music.
Thanks to Lucent for not dealing with peoples bull*. Helped me get out of stupid habits of me trying to get attention.
Even though he's not on too often anymore, I compliment UTComposer for being such a fun guy to hang out with on OS and for his constant uploads on OS when he was active. I never would have been as good as a composer as I am now without him.

I compliment Lucent for providing me with numerous opportunities to help give back to the OS community. It's been such a blast talking and working with you, even if we don't talk too often anymore! Also huge thank you for believing in my monthly themed contests idea way back in 2018!

In addition to the aforementioned names, I compliment Jacob, Guest, Firebolt, BenjoBanjo, Wafels, Lumien, XStep, Fox, Alex, Gazx, Julesvpraag, Etherbot, Vladimirr, Ourobius, Bentoonie, Calico, Steggy, ControlKey, Eric, and Vulminous_Music. Your contributions to the Event Committee, no matter how small, will never be forgotten.

I compliment everyone who's put up with my dumb siIva-esque rips of your sequences. I'm not sorry. :‎P

And of course, how can I not compliment Jacob for making such an awesome website and keeping it updated for almost 10 years now for everyone to enjoy!
Liam is awesome
wafels
I want to compliment Benvisions...

Benvisions is someone who has always been polite to whoever he speaks to and holds the utmost respect for whoever he encounters. He is a hard worker in music and loves to learn music! He gets better every day and I see no end in sight for him. He is someone that I can see, in a year, having music that blows the roof off of people! His integrity is something that is a role model for everyone to follow, and his sense of selflessness is something that should be recognized. Thank you benvisions for everything you do!!!!

You are amazing!
-Marysamat
Pages: 1 2 3