Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Compliments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mary is hot
I compliment Schynye! Cool user who is always ready to make today an awesome day for herself and others!
I compliment m0 - a kind heart and a loving soul!
mary has a ncie name: jonothon <3
CaptainPresto is hot
MeeMSequencer is probably one of the most laid back but funny dudes I've ever met. A fellow metal to jam with and someone who is ready to go with the flow.
thanks lucent for muting all those annoying 9yos :)
I compliment cosmic - a funny dude with an awesome personality!
(10-06-2021, 04:30 PM)Marysamat Wrote: [ -> ]I want to compliment Benvisions...

Benvisions is someone who has always been polite to whoever he speaks to and holds the utmost respect for whoever he encounters. He is a hard worker in music and loves to learn music! He gets better every day and I see no end in sight for him. He is someone that I can see, in a year, having music that blows the roof off of people! His integrity is something that is a role model for everyone to follow, and his sense of selflessness is something that should be recognized. Thank you benvisions for everything you do!!!!

You are amazing!
-Marysamat

thank you so much and you're welcome.
bentoonie has best bill wurtz covers and is too good at music. so much so that i can not even begin to even comprehend how he does it.
he even has bill wurtz style looking playlist images. very epic!
Pages: 1 2 3