Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Official OS MCPE realm; coming soon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone,

Some might have heard of it and some might have not; the OS Minecraft realms. We've held about 3 or 4 unofficial Minecraft Bedrock Edition/MCPE realms in the past for Online Sequencer members to participate in, but never has any of this been official or particularly easy to access. This might soon change.

For the first time ever amongst the Online Sequencer community are we planning on holding an official, for anyone accessible Minecraft Bedrock edition realm in about 1 or 2 months. Since something as official as this of course can't just be announced without hearing your opinion about it first, we would like to hear what everyone thinks of it. Any additional information from the rules to how to make your account work with realms to the required invitation links will follow if we get enough votes.

So, what do you think? Would an official Minecraft Bedrock edition/MCPE realm for OS be a fun idea or are you not too much of a fan of it? Let us know ?
sounds fun, i probably wouldn't participate in it unless it was a java server though
are there rules
(10-10-2021, 01:48 PM)▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ Wrote: [ -> ]are there rules

There will be rules, yes. To what extent is unknown yet, but at least enough to keep the realm fun for everyone.
(10-10-2021, 01:46 PM)pseudoname Wrote: [ -> ]sounds fun, i probably wouldn't participate in it unless it was a java server though

same here, I only have Java edition
Larry I wished I had Minecraft, but I don't have the time and money to have it right now.
min crf
I think it would be fun, but just like the past realms, it would die down in a matter of a couple of months. I think it would probably stay alive if you had Jacob_ and multiple prominent members advertise it on chat.
Im up for it