Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: can I use the music I make here for my game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this tool is just so perfect, that or I just haven't realized these tools were called "sequencers" until now...

anyway, I'm working on a game that has a similar feel to the original Doom games (Doom 1 & 2) and Online Sequencer just does that midi-metal perfectly. so is there a rule for using the music you make here? I searched the website quite a bit but couldn't find anything about this
if it´s yours I´m pretty sure you can use it however
You can use mine as long as you actually finish the game. Send me a copy when its done and I'll check it out. Using Linux if you can export to linux or if not it'll probably run with WINE
My OS music is CC-BY
To my knowledge, anything you create here can be used elsewhere. There isn't anything written down anywhere about usage rights and copyright and stuff like that.
(10-13-2021, 05:10 PM)Verticasoco Wrote: [ -> ]To my knowledge, anything you create here can be used elsewhere. There isn't anything written down anywhere about usage rights and copyright and stuff like that.

Doing so will likely make OS users angry for some reason (I really don't get why)