Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Roast the person above you!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(01-20-2022, 05:25 PM)//TheMorseHorse// Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2022, 05:22 PM)ayooooo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2022, 05:20 PM)//TheMorseHorse// Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2022, 05:19 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]hairy anus

Thats bold talk coming from someone who's back starts to cry when they enter an elevator, you muntsniffing cracker sausage chuffin backmassager

youre a horse irl and you cant even carry a pound of dirt

Shut up chunk, if i were in your walls i'd die from the amount of radiation your left nut emits, you mother*****intitsuckingoddamntwoballedsonofa*****.
you cant even speak english
whos a cracker sausage now ey
(01-20-2022, 05:21 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]Your beats are bad.

bro look at this dude. his pfp got me wondering if he's gonna sell me a car or bake me some goddamn cookies with those grandma glasses on, bro those old woman glasses, those 1970 library clerk glasses, and that hair cut is one step away from making it look like a future gender-swapped justin bieber .
your pfp sounds like an anime throwing things at everyone and beats everyone in the sequencer. You can't believe how messy things can be with you. What's not as good as that? Like beat-it-up sounds very bad.
The guy above me looks like he was a JoJo reject who's only talent was being able to go 2 weeks without showering you daft *****
(01-20-2022, 05:26 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]your pfp sounds like an anime throwing things at everyone and beats everyone in the sequencer. You can't believe how messy things can be with you. What's not as good as that? Like beat-it-up sounds very bad.

You sound like you used an AI insult generator
(01-20-2022, 05:26 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]your pfp sounds like an anime throwing things at everyone and beats everyone in the sequencer. You can't believe how messy things can be with you. What's not as good as that? Like beat-it-up sounds very bad.

bro why you holdin up those poor kids at the library? they just want their books. like srsly don't make me get on you again with that male martha stewart cosplay of a pfp you got.
(01-20-2022, 05:28 PM)Paradoxia2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

bro why you holdin up those poor kids at the library? they just want their books. like srsly don't make me get on you again with that male martha stewart cosplay of a pfp you got.

Your signature makes me want to vomit
(01-20-2022, 05:29 PM)LuminousKR Wrote: [ -> ]

don't care + ratio + you fell off + my dad can beat up your dad
(01-20-2022, 05:30 PM)Paradoxia2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2022, 05:29 PM)LuminousKR Wrote: [ -> ]

don't care + ratio + you fell off + my dad can beat up your dad

Your dad prolly left you stfu

You got a lot of nerve for someone who's mom is built like your cousin's sister, your family tree's built like a *****ing circle, you clown, I bet you like it when your pillow is warm. you freak of nature, who likes their pillows warm?? Obviously you, you daft moron crystal snuffer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21