Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Lopyt Lytton contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The alien then uses the infinity gauntlet and snaps.
¨Ah, that was a good one,¨ Jerry sighed with relief. He then stood from the toilet and walke
The only thing left is gregs dick, his dick assembles a team of super dicks to stop the evil alien and save the universe!
Dell loves the way I fondle her button, really turns her on. She moans at my hard drive, and when I insert my disk, I can feel her underside warm my legs. Her screen glows like my heart, and she really likes to blow with her fans.
Call me Fluffikins and listen well as i recount this Wonderous Tale. The Quest for the Golden ***** of Asslandia
Jerry then died from diarrhea 2 minutes later.
(10-20-2021, 09:11 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Dell loves the way I fondle her button, really turns her on. She moans at my hard drive, and when I insert my disk, I can feel her underside warm my legs. Her screen glows like my heart, and she really likes to blow with her fans.

this has to be the worst way you can describe a laptop. I love and hate you for this
Bequeathed and helpless without help in thine ocean of blackest sorrow, that was the night sky, from the sobbing heart of Florancio did emerge a hole, that was the night sky, once usurped by beautiful lady Alathia.
He was huge, his aura was lighting up the whole atmosphere, the one thing that stood out was that he was not wearing any clothes.
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
Pages: 1 2 3 4