Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Lopyt Lytton contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As he sat on his rock in the middle of the forest, he thought of the billions of things he could do with his dick.
Joe tried every GPS he could find, but still couldn't find the route to Amanda's heart
Uri was so stupid, his brain was very small and he never went to school.
In the cold, dark bedroom of 147756 Acacia lane, a small, 2-bedroom, 3 bathroom house that looked about as boring as literally every other house around it in the early morning, William uncovered his naked self from his bed nearly too weak to walk as he had exhausted himself from a night of jacking off repeatedy which was evident from the pile of discarded toilet paper beside his bed.
"This doesnt work either." James said as he slammed his fist on his desk. "How do i breath life into it?" he says as you catch a glimpse of his monitor. On it is a terminal full of items but one phrase stands out to you. Project Amica.
Apolgeez deer reedor, but i cudnt' aford a editer 4 my book. so sorry. if ther is a mistake ignor it and thts Y
His biceps extended like a rubber band and wrappeded around his neck like a noose.
From the earth did rise the living skeleton of a man, I shrieked and ran as the boner came after me with terrifying speed
He sat on the toilet so long, he kept pushing and pushing but the turd just wouldn't come out. He sat there for days wondering how to get his poop out but nothing came to thought. One day he died. Never able to poop. The buried him and his toilet and he was remembered as the guy who couldn't poop.
The sun was beautifully setting like a sunrise
Pages: 1 2 3 4