Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: hey its me nightmares, a saiyan raised on earth (HI GABE COZZIE AND M0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
oh boy
Why do you keep coming back, every alt you've had so far has been banned
calm down i dont make lewd jokes anymore
at this point im not even implying that you could be unbanned, im just here not to bitch about it at this point

not defending you from here on
idrc, this website is dying out slowly anyway, if were being completely honest.

thanks for doing it before though, lucent. i appreciate you sticking up fo me before. Smile
oop, lucent poppin off
OS gets new members all the time, what do you mean its dying haha
(10-21-2021, 08:20 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you keep coming back, every alt you've had so far has been banned

seems like somebody didnt read the post, im not expecting to be here for long, i just said hi. 

please leave me alone, you have literally no reason to attack me after all these months. Smile
(10-21-2021, 08:27 AM)moon_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2021, 08:20 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you keep coming back, every alt you've had so far has been banned

seems like somebody didnt read the post, im not expecting to be here for long, i just said hi. 

please leave me alone, you have literally no reason to attack me after all these months. Smile

I did read your forum and I do have reason to be defensive
lopyt she didnt do anything directly to you from my pov, just ignore her ig
Pages: 1 2 3