Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 50th Song! (Also, A Thank You Note)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I just finished writing my 50th song! Of course, some are unfinished, but even then, this is an amazing accomplishment for me.

I Found My Peace:
This specific song, although technically lyricless, means a lot to me. I have my own little lyrics in my head, and they're about how many of my friends have helped me get through a lot of the struggles of my past. They helped me find hope, happiness, and peace again, and even though I'm still battling my depression, they've helped me improve greatly. I hope this song gives you peace too.

I'm surprised I've come this far; I can tell I've grown and learned many new things about composition, how the key of the song can affect the mood, and even just general things about how this website works. Either way, I'm really proud of myself here. And I thank you people for giving me the motivation to continue what I love by listening to my music and occasionally giving feedback. I've been going through a lot, and this has helped me cope with things and really just bring joy back to me when I feel down. Once again, thank you Smile
Congrats, you have a long OS career ahead of you!
(10-26-2021, 05:29 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, you have a long OS career ahead of you!

Thank you, and I hope so lol. Music is one of my main career interests, so it'd be really fun to see where I could go with this :D