Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Piano replacement wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The piano update is welcome but you replaced secret piano with grand piano.......

I have made sequences with secret piano mixed with grand piano... Now it is weird...

The grand piano have flaws that I do not want in some of my songs.

I mean, the secret piano should have been replaced with the new electric piano and not the grand piano.

I know it cannot be undone and I forgive you for the mistake because you are so good most of the time.

Next time maybe you want to think about what I said.
I thought they had only changed the names of the instruments, and added a new version of electric piano. I did not think old songs would be broken by it. Do you mean that your old songs sound different now.
Just change the piano in your old songs... I don't understand your frustration? You can highlight the instrument and change it to something else. I would use EQ to adjust to your desires. Your old songs should be okay.
Yeah, the instruments were just renamed. All your old songs are exactly the same, and if you prefer to use the old pianos, they're still there (they're called "Classic").
(10-30-2021, 04:40 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the instruments were just renamed. All your old songs are exactly the same, and if you prefer to use the old pianos, they're still there (they're called "Classic").

the color makes them sound different!! duhh
Adding to this the name on the classic pianos is too long for the box on the control panel
(10-30-2021, 04:31 PM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]The piano update is welcome but you replaced secret piano with grand piano.......

I have made sequences with secret piano mixed with grand piano... Now it is weird...

I mean, the secret piano should have been replaced with the new electric piano and not the grand piano.

I know it cannot be undone and I forgive you for the mistake because you are so good most of the time.

First of all, The Secret Piano were one of the instruments that are in the "Testing, May change" section. There were testing sustain so they can update Online Sequencer. Plus, We can still use EQ, blend this new patch and, use automation to get the real Electric Piano Sound. I can understand that it can be confusing to tell which one is the old piano and/or with is the new one. However, If you want that techno/electric/percussive like/bell Sounding Electric Piano, As an actual patch, that must wait. As for the bugs, do not worry, Jacob and his dev will fix it... Hopefully.
(10-30-2021, 04:31 PM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]The piano update is welcome but you replaced secret piano with grand piano.......

I hear you. Well no offense here, but the last sentence kinda is a bit demanding for me.