Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song Versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I came up with a very good idea to help combat accidentally losing progress and saving it, or other reasons.

Have different versions of sequences saved and ONLY available to the creator of the sequence itself.

I almost lost all my progress on a 300 play song, but that's all I have to say. I hope this is helpful
You can access deleted sequences still
Well.. howso?

And I'm talking about edited sequences, not deleted.
Not sure how but I did it before. You need a specific URL
oh so deleting a sequence is more like unlisting a youtube video? intresting!
Well anyway Trapbeat I do like your idea. I have lost countless sequences accidentally by just pressing the "save" button instead of "save a copy." But idk how easy it would be to implement for the devs, this might require more of an infrastructure that they don't yet have.
(11-03-2021, 05:55 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I came up with a very good idea to help combat accidentally losing progress and saving it, or other reasons.

Have different versions of sequences saved and ONLY available to the creator of the sequence itself.

I almost lost all my progress on a 300 play song, but that's all I have to say. I hope this is helpful

Nice idea.
(11-05-2021, 05:18 AM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]among us sussy among us baka sussy ur mom fnf bf 
kinda cringe
You don't have to cloud everything. You can always save your own progress files locally. It's also a great way to keep your work safe if OS server ever crashes or gets hacked etc.

Although I've always wondered why everything that you upload goes straight onto your profile page. I hate displaying works in progress. If I had the ability to customize my profile and put all me sequences into groups and orders and hide ones that weren't ready yet I would do so.