Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Method of Music Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want the people of Online Sequencer to see if they can make songs in the style of other music creators. It allows anyone who wants to try and make music to have a broader range of music and can even shed light on people's potential.

[url=]I created a song in the style of Eric, and it seems to be one of the better songs I have made.[/url]

[url=]If anyone wants to try to create a song in my main style, here is something to work off of.[/url]
Most of the melodies that I make and find good are based off of some number of notes as a base to match everything else, and four just seems to be the magic number. If anyone wants to make off of that, feel free.

And if anyone has their own style that they want me to emulate, ask me in this thread and I will try to make it sound as good as possible. If I do, it will be in this thread.
I go off of a style of imagination and feeling. Without imagination, there can be no music or beauty in it.
Whatever I imagine and feel emotionally, I put together into a song, and if I like it I'll continue it.
Feeling is in the heart, and imagination is in the mind.
I'm sad most of the time, so I find making music in your method a great use of my imagination.
(01-02-2016, 04:48 PM)d-c-s-m Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sad most of the time, so I find making music in your method a great use of my imagination.

XD. accidentally rated this post dumb. sorry. Angel Blush
LOL that's fine mate

Is this in the style of d-c-s-m?
(01-26-2016, 11:49 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this in the style of d-c-s-m?

YES! And it is really good!
Thanks!
At first this was an attempt at your style, but then things kinda branched off and i added a bunch of other stuff. I hope it still has some elements of your style, although i believe my style is sort of similar anyways. BEWARE, IT IS LOUD.
I really like that! It's one of my favorite songs from yours Smile
Pages: 1 2