Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: RLCRAFT SMP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of making an RLcraft multiplayer server to play with OS members and my friends.
for those who don't know, RLcraft is an extremely challenging modpack for minecraft that aims at making it more of an adventure-rpg-type thingy while still keeping the open-world gameplay of minecraft.

if you are thinking of joining you must follow the...
RULES:
1) nothing that is against twitch guidelines, imma be streaming this sometimes on twitch, a few sex jokes or swears or whatever is fine, heck, build a damn ***** if you want too!

2) no destroying/stealing important items from other players such as filled xp tomes, boss drops, or any other item that would take hours to farm for, unless you earn it through planned pvp

3) please don't be toxic Sad

4) PVP battles can only take place when each person agrees to fight each other, as RLcraft battles can get unfair when one person has end-game armor/weapons

5) do not grief community structures such as the planned colosseum, community hub, etc.

please check these every week or so as these rules could change.

current player list:
KarambitFlix (redstonekitkat)
Hadlee (currently unknown)

just tell me in the comments if you want to join and your minecraft username and I'll add you to the list!
scammer
how about no?
How many mods are in this pack?
(11-17-2021, 03:43 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]How many mods are in this pack?

I think there are 106 but most of them aren't very large
Yikes, I probably won't be able to run this
(11-17-2021, 04:28 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes, I probably won't be able to run this

like I said, most of them aren't big mods tho
I don't have a GPU, and my computer is many generations out of date. It struggles to do minecraft without mods at a steady framerate
(11-17-2021, 04:30 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a GPU, and my computer is many generations out of date. It struggles to do minecraft without mods at a steady framerate

oh ok