Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Stop Petro: The Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Petro is returning on the 19th (Month not specified)

Lets sign a petition to stop petro
give the dude a chance. people change
A brief history of the STOPPETRO movement
(still a wip)

STOPPETRO is an OnlineSequencer movement to stop the formerly banned* user,  PetroVyrsyljak934. This user is known for taking random sequences and "remixing" them, and reuploading people's deleted sequences. Petro's actions were generally annoying and people didn't really like him, so the STOPPETRO movement was started.

--Pre STOPPETRO movement--
the phrase "WHEN PETRO ???? lmao?moment?????" first appeared on  03/09/2021 in onlinesequencer chat, posted by the user "Syntax"
The phrase was most likely made by the user MLGSWAG420.
the user "♩♪♫♪♬♩♩", aka Notey, sent the message 
"Spam as many https://onlinesequencer.net/members/38905 sequences as you can with this message: WHEN PETRO ???? lmao?moment?????",
and this phrase appeared on many of petro's sequences in the comment sections.
variants of this phrase:
when petro lmao moment
when petro ????? lmao ???? moment??? (by me)

--STOPPETRO!!--
In March 2021, MLGSWAG420 made an account named STOPPETRO, and shared the account with Notey and Syntax(?). This account posted a few sequences before being banned. 
On 3/23/21, the user Notey posted the message 
"We need to stop Petro. PetroVyrsyljak934 is a user who copies everyone's sequences and it pisses everybody off. A few weeks ago, some users came up with an idea to piss Petro off with this: WHEN PETRO ???? lmao?moment????? This pissed Petro right off and he said that he would ban everyone who would say it. But I came up with an idea and I made a sequence called #STOPPETRO. Hopefully this spreads across the entire website and hopefully Petro stops with copying everybody's sequences."

*PetroVyrsyljak934 was unbanned on November 19th, 2021.