Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Highlight some of the notes an instrument plays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to highlight the notes an instrument plays over a few bars. When I rectangle select, and click highlight this one, it highlights every note the instrument plays.
That is normal, use the cursor icon instead.
(11-16-2021, 09:40 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]That is normal, use the cursor icon instead.

It starts to take forever pretty quickly, having to click note by note, and I can't always do that because the note might be behind a note I don't want to select. Maybe I'm missing something. How do you do it?
You can use the cursor icon to drag a rectangular selection of notes
It may help you to read LucentTear's guide
You can lock the other instruments so that your rectangle selection only selects notes by the instrument that you want. In the options menu (the mixer) each instrument has a tiny padlock icon. Click that. It works as a toggle.
(11-17-2021, 06:30 PM)emekat Wrote: [ -> ]You can lock the other instruments so that your rectangle selection only selects notes by the instrument that you want.  In the options menu (the mixer) each instrument has a tiny padlock icon.  Click that.  It works as a toggle.

Thanks!