Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How to delete an accidenal upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just uploaded a Copywrited midi I was messing with to the site, and I made an account to get rid of it. Not sure how to do it though. Is it possible to delete an accidental unregistered upload?
its this one btw, i didnt make it, and i didnt mean to upload it

do i need to direct message the staff to have it removed?
There is a button to remove it about the center of the website above the grid. Its blue text that says delete, its not too obvious but its there
I dont see it, but maybe im overlooking? Do i have to be in edit mode?

Also, to clarify, is it even possible for users to remove midis uploaded anonymously? like, I made this account to not make that mistake again, i just need to remove this one
No you can only delete songs you own. Its not the easiest to find but its there, near the created at date I think?
thanks, i'll see if i can find a moderator!
Hey man, I don’t know if you’re going to see this but you don’t need to worry about it. No company will care that you used a copyrighted midi on this website. I’ve used many “copyrighted” midis and have made multiple remixes of copyrighted songs on here. Nothing has happened to me in my 3 (almost 4) years of being on here. So don’t sweat it, you’re not gonna get in trouble for this ever.