Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Dear OS Composers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sup I'm not here often school and such, but I just wanted to say to all the Composers, Musicians, or whatever you consider yourself that I respect The HELL out of you all. I didn't think music production was hard at first. Just though it was “Pop-down-whatever-the-hell-sounds-good-in-your-head” and that method sorta worked until I realized that if you want them to sound the way they do in your head you have got to do WAY more to do than just use a bunch of random instruments. It leads to start learning Music Theory and before you know it I'm here watching 20 videos just to figure out how a synthesizer works!

All the Mixing, Arranging, Editing and so much more. It made me realize just the level of skill you need to make and work with music, even if you want to do something as dumb as Auto Tuning a Paper Shredder. So I say that to say this. You guys are talented as HELL! Who knew through all the memes jokes and trolling that such Skilled people were on this site! I have a whole another level of respect for you all to the point where I feel honored to even be here. You're all absolutely breathtaking artists and I felt need to acknowledge that.
[Image: FFdtT5KXsAwEy3-.png]
He should have got a head shot.
Enjoy music production! If you want some more serious software you can pick yourself up a DAW like Ardour,Cakewalk, or Reaper! I can help youlearn to use one or teach you various techniques! Oh by the way, you probably wont need music theory as much as you'd need audio production and mixing knowledge Wink
(11-30-2021, 03:44 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy music production! If you want some more serious software you can pick yourself up a DAW like Ardour,Cakewalk, or Reaper! I can help youlearn to use one or teach you various techniques! Oh by the way, you probably wont need music theory as much as you'd need audio production and mixing knowledge Wink

Sorry for responding so late. I would like that a lot I've been dying trying to figure out what all the terms, buttons, switches and everything else does.
coolio
Ok, tell me what you dont understand specifically (sending photos via postimages.org is helpful) and I'll tell you what they do and how to use them Smile
(12-02-2021, 11:11 AM)DragonBecauseWhyNot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2021, 03:44 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy music production! If you want some more serious software you can pick yourself up a DAW like Ardour,Cakewalk, or Reaper! I can help youlearn to use one or teach you various techniques! Oh by the way, you probably wont need music theory as much as you'd need audio production and mixing knowledge Wink

Sorry for responding so late. I would like that a lot I've been dying trying to figure out what all the terms, buttons, switches and everything else does.

HMU and I could probably show you how