Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Playlist Showcase and Collab Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HellOnlinSequencer!

In case you couldn't tell from above, this thread is inspired by Jonah's S.C.R Megathread, but this time, it's about playlists! I don't know about you, but OS playlists are something that I have been highly anticipating for quite a while now, and I'm super glad to see them here! So, what is this thread for, then?

This Thread is For:

• Showcasing your playlists. I wanna see what you've put together!
  • Collaborating on playlists! Make some cool ones! I have some below if you want to collaborate on those.

Rules:
  • Follow the Online Sequencer Rules! For playlists with songs containing loud sound warnings, please put a sound warning in the playlist title.
  • For collab playlists, make sure to specify what kinds of sequences you want in them!
  • Have fun and enjoy some playlists!

Now then, how about I start us off? I have a few playlists I need your help to make!

The Online Sequencer High Quality Rip Collection!
This is meant to be a playlist showcasing all of the high quality rips of online sequencer songs! For those who don't know, a "high quality rip" in something that, while on the surface appears to be one song, actually is altered to reference something else. Typically this "something else" (referred to as the "joke") is a song, but it doesn't have to be. For more clarity on the matter, I suggest looking at the SiIvaGunner channel or this playlist.

If you wish to add to this playlist, please list the high quality rip as well as the sequence that is used as the source!

The Best of Online Sequencer Playlist!
This playlist is meant to showcase the best sequences that online sequencer has to offer, as voted by the community! 

You can't add to this playlist yet, but stay tuned for when you can!

The User Showcase Playlist
Do you have one sequence that you want everyone else to see? Put it in this playlist!

You can add whatever sequence you want to this playlist (as long as it follows the rules), but you can only add one sequence! You can change the sequence later on if you would like.
very cool.
is this good?
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/735
i guess you could call this a debut album
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/872
My Music Collection

1. Who is the imposter? (5:42)
2. An Endless Voyage in Abandoned Underwater City (4:17)
3. The Autumn Breeze that blow off the Orange-red Maples (4:42)
4. Artificial Nature (4:55)
5. Pure Battle Theme (4:01)
6. Counterfeit Justice (4:40)
7. Mr. Blue Moon's Magical Castle (4:03)
8. Flower Joker (1:33)
9. The Deepest Dimension (3:35)
10. Be loyal to the power of Wor(l)d ~ Hypostatic Word (3:57)
Can be added to the ripped one?

Can either of these be added to the Best Of OS?
(12-01-2021, 04:55 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Can be added to the ripped one?

Please provide the source sequence.
Pages: 1 2