Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Things that would be cool if added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! so if your reading this devs or staff maybe take notes because I have a bit to say... Anyways let's get straight to business, shall we?

More instruments

i feel like that more orchestral instruments would add a better variety of sound for Sequence makers around the globe to enjoy 
Say for example the Baritone or Tuba those would be cool for overtures or other cool music. I also feel like the Saxophone sounds need to be renovated because to me it doesn't sound like a real saxophone. (it still works though) 

Sequences

So I have wondered about what it would be like to have a system to "like" a sequence like on TikTok where you heart a video that you like. The sequence would go into your "Liked Sequences" for your profile. To me, this sounds cool because other people can show how good their sequences are and would make them feel better for themselves knowing that others like their music.

Going off the more instruments, yall could possibly add more instruments like the otomatone in the offline sequencer basically any cool or weird sounding instruments.

Thats all for now thanks for reading! :^)
unfortunately these probably wont be added. people beg for new instruments every day and it rarely happens. I believe likes were considered at one point but were rejected entirely. In fact,the forums once had a system where you could give users reputation points and it was removed. someone once gave me a neutral rep point ?
jdjsnccsdkjacnskjcnkdsjcvnfskjvnjskfv, sfidvhbsvih, dsousdhv dsd vds idjv sd osdvhsdov sfv. KJn dscosdhvsd o skchjsd cosxkcjsx c sc dsnkcjsdnc s ck sdjvns kdsjvsdbnvsd vks!
(12-02-2021, 07:25 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]jdjsnccsdkjacnskjcnkdsjcvnfskjvnjskfv, sfidvhbsvih, dsousdhv dsd vds idjv sd osdvhsdov sfv. KJn dscosdhvsd o skchjsd cosxkcjsx c sc dsnkcjsdnc s ck sdjvns kdsjvsdbnvsd vks!

can you not
sustain strings
Guitar riff
(12-02-2021, 07:24 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately these probably wont be added.  people beg for new instruments every day and it rarely happens.  I believe likes were considered at one point but were rejected entirely.  In fact,the forums once had a system where you could give users reputation points and it was removed. someone once gave me a neutral rep point ?

I'm pretty sure Jacob is still planning a like system similar to YouTube
I used to spam my account with negative reputation points via an alt haha
(12-02-2021, 07:24 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately these probably wont be added.  people beg for new instruments every day and it rarely happens.  I believe likes were considered at one point but were rejected entirely.  In fact,the forums once had a system where you could give users reputation points and it was removed. someone once gave me a neutral rep point ?

fake news
(12-02-2021, 07:37 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm pretty sure Jacob is still planning a like system similar to YouTube

i'm going to implement this with the playlists system after the featured tab to playlist code gets merged