Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alex! was saying that about 95% of music producers are male vs 5% female, which seems like more than just personal choice, but just in case I've decided to do a poll to see if there is any truth to those numbers. Other users will not be able to see your answers, by the way Smile.
I'm male
that's sexist alex i cant believe you im so offended ugh im so mad at you alex that's so mean oh my god alex why are you sexist alex is sexist alex stop being sexist i hate you for being sexist alex you are sexist
Idk bout this but im female to add to the count, btw I took one look at the subject 'sex' and my first thought was "yes please"
(12-03-2021, 10:11 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]that's sexist alex i cant believe you im so offended ugh im so mad at you alex that's so mean oh my god alex why are you sexist alex is sexist alex stop being sexist i hate you for being sexist alex you are sexist

This is literally statistics i got from a Women in Music Production course. How am I being sexist?
You're all weird...
(12-03-2021, 10:39 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2021, 10:11 AM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]that's sexist alex i cant believe you im so offended ugh im so mad at you alex that's so mean oh my god alex why are you sexist alex is sexist alex stop being sexist i hate you for being sexist alex you are sexist

This is literally statistics i got from a Women in Music Production course. How am I being sexist?

clearly joking zzz
(12-03-2021, 10:47 AM)GaleStorm Wrote: [ -> ]You're all weird...

Lopyt is just trying to get a statistic of whos male, female, and nonbinary on this site
Cheese
I am a gorl :> Hello peeps. No I am not f r o g M A N . > : /
Pages: 1 2