Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Midi File Import Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what happened, but when I import my midi file which was previously edited in this website and worked absolutely fine before. I've been trying to change the file's name and the file's directory, but nothing helps. It just can't be imported again to this website. Anyone can help?
Did you choose save local file or export to midi? If you save local file, just drag and drop the file from the Downloads folder right on to the OS editor grid
What happens when you try to import the file? Please give more detail if you can. Does it come up with a message about the file extension? Or does it load into the sequencer as a blank sequence?

Also, what type of computer are you on and what internet browser are you using? This information might also be noteworthy. Just some extra information to help us help you.

Thanks, and best of luck
I try to import the file and it says: Your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart. Sad We're collecting error info then we'll restart for you.

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 on Dell E5400 (Core2 Duo).

I don't have a virus because I have 6 anti-virus apps running so there is cannot be a virus.

(this is a joke by the way)