Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: What's Your Drive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My studying phase of Music is over and I'm going to start finally using my new knowledge to try and compose here. But I noticed that tons of people make music for different reasons and It made me wonder about Artists I'm close to/ Know.

So what is your reason for creating music?
boredom, i presume
because siivagunner funny
i enjoy
Hoping to get a career from this
(12-07-2021, 07:57 AM)bentoonie Wrote: [ -> ]i enjoy

i enjoy also
(12-07-2021, 07:56 AM)DragonBecauseWhyNot Wrote: [ -> ]My studying phase of Music is over and I'm going to start finally using my new knowledge to try and compose here. But I noticed that tons of people make music for different reasons and It made me wonder about Artists I'm close to/ Know.

I went into piano, found OS, did stuff on it for a year, and realized i really enjoy it.
now i want to do it as a career. fjdksafj
My drive is my google drive *Applause*

*gun shot*
I'm planning on becoming a music artist on Spotify and being a DJ AND (not related to music completely, but in the artsy way it relates) as a side job I'm going to be an artist/webcomic producer and I also enjoy enjoy.
(12-07-2021, 07:56 AM)DragonBecauseWhyNot Wrote: [ -> ]My studying phase of Music is over and I'm going to start finally using my new knowledge to try and compose here. But I noticed that tons of people make music for different reasons and It made me wonder about Artists I'm close to/ Know.

I like the feeling of possibly fooling those who don't know the context of this account and what I do.
Pages: 1 2