Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Rap lyrics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I developed some rappy sounding lyrics, you can add on to them?

"Waiting for something to give in the ocean of madness thats holding me down on the ground hundred pounds not a sound from the east or the west or above where there rests all the men in their nests and their homes where I'd like to be, used to be, want to be, never again  will I fall into failure and sorrow and madness thats chasing me haunting me hating me waiting for me right now"

"I ain't no Joe Shmoe, 'cause I make that money flow, baby this is how I roll, baby this is how I roll"

"I be wavin' that cash (yeah) and she be wavin' that ass (yeah)" x2

Thats all I got so far and nothing fits together really
(12-07-2021, 09:08 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I developed some rappy sounding lyrics, you can add on to them?

"Waiting for something to give in the ocean of madness thats holding me down on the ground hundred pounds not a sound from the east or the west or above where there rests all the men in their nests and their homes where I'd like to be, used to be, want to be, never again  will I fall into failure and sorrow and madness thats chasing me haunting me hating me waiting for me right now"

"I ain't no Joe Shmoe, 'cause I make that money flow, baby this is how I roll, baby this is how I roll"

"lyrical, Spiritual, Mirical,
(12-07-2021, 09:09 PM)DoucheBagDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2021, 09:08 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I developed some rappy sounding lyrics, you can add on to them?

"lyrical, Spiritual, Mirical,

Sounds a lot like The Logical song but nice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=low6Coqrw9Y
It's all going down the drain, can't get the sounds out of my brain, it's the rhythm, get up, get out of town, yeah they won't know what hit 'em
Bold is accented
"I am racist, on a daily basis"
Something I saw in chat earlier 2-day