Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: #OSCRM - Ctrl Input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After seeing Calico's post, I figured I'd do the same and help spread the word about what should hopefully become widespread reform. 

I, and many others, have participated in making chat a distasteful place for some and I would like to formally apologize for such actions. Online Sequencer is supposed to be a community of musicians wishing to share their work and meet new people, not a place to sabotage the chat and make some conversations a living hell for others. Hopefully moving forward this behavior can change and grow into something much better than in currently is today.

In light of a recent discussion between some prominent chat users and the moderators, I have a list of things you can do to make the chat a better place and a role model to those that follow you: 

- At the very least, use common sense and think before you type and send a message. 
- Remember that other people have different opinions and simply opposing your opinions does not equal hatred or dissent. 
- Keep conflict to a minimum. One of the biggest chat problems is the overbearing amount of arguments and fights that ensue, and simply being the better person and choosing to avoid a conflict can help improve a situation so much more than it sounds.
- Be a positive and optimistic person - People who see you doing good things to others and showing good emotions will likely follow suit and cause a chain reaction that could whip people into shape. Now, you don't necessarily have to love everyone you see, but just be at least kind and/or empathetic. Maybe those that you don't like will begin to reciprocate your nice gestures and improve themselves. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my (and hopefully Calico's) message and I hope you can take this request to heart and begin the movement of making the OS chat a better place for everyone

#OSCRM

With Love,
Ctrl :> 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
You can take a look at
Calico's post here!
indeed
Love you, ctrl <3

We can do this!
(12-16-2021, 04:58 PM)Calico Wrote: [ -> ]Love you, ctrl <3

We can do this!

Yessir! <3