Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: MombelleDoo is here to you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I'm Trinikitti Nya, but you know me from here as MombelleDoo because I can't change my username. I'm a neurodivergent young woman that likes to post midi files! I'm not gonna be too active, though, partly because most midis I've made have pitch bend. As we all know, Online Sequencer doesn't have pitch bend support (yet?). That's it for now, waiting for the day when I can do pitch ben...d. Tounge
(12-16-2021, 05:32 PM)MombelleDoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! I'm Trinikitti Nya, but you know me from here as MombelleDoo because I can't change my username. I'm a neurodivergent young woman that likes to post midi files! I'm not gonna be too active, though, partly because most midis I've made have pitch bend. As we all know, Online Sequencer doesn't have pitch bend support (yet?). That's it for now, waiting for the day when I can do pitch ben...d. Tounge

os has pitch bend in the form of detune & markers, you can read about it here: https://sites.google.com/view/lucentguid...th-markers

here's an example of what you can do with detune: