Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I accidentally duplicated a sequence while logged out & it can't be deleted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accidental Duplicate: [url=]Online Sequencer - The Adventures of Batman & Robin (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis) - Main Title Theme (#2473887)[/url]

[attachment=439] [attachment=440]

The posts inserted should showcase the comparison of the original & the accidental duplicate on what can be done of them from my perspective.
The images should be made larger in order to see the main details of that comparison.

I hope that someone can figure out how to delete this accidental duplicate of a sequence for me from it being a major accident.
It's no big deal, just leave it. It can't be deleted. I know you are concerned people will search for it and find the wrong version, but newer sequences show up first in search results.
(12-27-2021, 08:24 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]It's no big deal, just leave it. It can't be deleted.  I know you are concerned people will search for it and find the wrong version, but newer sequences show up first in search results.

And the based on thing