Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: we need New Instruments and some more rare unusual ones tones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trumpet, clarinet  and other very odd instruments just to make things more interesting
Make do with what you have, we don't need new instruments. Any post suggesting new instruments will be ignored.
(01-05-2022, 04:51 PM)J50 Kirsame Wrote: [ -> ]Trumpet, clarinet  and other very odd instruments just to make things more interesting

may i ask why new instrument suggestions will ignored
It's an extremely common suggestion and has been denied every single time. Mess around with detune and effects to get the sound you want.
Detune trombone up an octave to make trumpit

Reduce the high EQ of 8 bit square to make clarinet
(01-06-2022, 05:56 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]Detune trombone up an octave to make trumpit

Yeah, he is right, I made a sousaphone by blending a piano and organ together. Then adding large reverb, decreasing low and increasing high to the max. We only asked not to annoy the admins on here but, to give more people options on how they would use OS to make music in the first place. People can still create with what they have. However, listen to you consumers and they will be happy and give you views.
Instrument sustain
There is a lot of new instruments you can make without asking. Within the workspace, play with the distortion, detunes, eqs, delays, and the reverbs to get a whole new instrument that no one made before.
(01-07-2022, 03:08 AM)GamemakerX1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2022, 05:56 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]Detune trombone up an octave to make trumpit

Yeah, he is right, I made a sousaphone by blending a piano and organ together. Then adding large reverb, decreasing low and increasing high to the max. We only asked not to annoy the admins on here but, to give more people options on how they would use OS to make music in the first place. People can still create with what they have. However, listen to you consumers and they will be happy and give you views.

susan phone 😳