Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: has a song you've made had/haves high personal Value?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During my recovery period I realized I only like things, people and other things that have emotional value or connects to me personally. Every thing I do has my Heart, Soul, Mind Sweat ,Blood and Tears put in it and if I cannot connect or lose that connection I won't do it. 
Now I'm wondering something though...
I like OS cause of it's sorta Informal community, Music is made for fun -Not just Money- and that is a feeling absent from most content today. however as I just randomly listen to sequences I've began to wonder Is their a Sequence you've made that deeply, personally, and/or Emotionally connect to? 
It's so great to know that you're keeping up with the future. These are the times when everything is based on the world of cryptocurrencies and trading. So, like many people, I started to get interested in this field, and for good reason. At first I had to study a lot of different information and terms.  But I also had a lot of questions. For example, best crypto apps and where to look for them. Then I came across an interesting article, where I was able to give all the answers to my questions.
None of my songs have any deep emotional connection or anything. Strong feelings just don't come to me while I'm sitting on the computer at 4pm. I imagine dumb fake situation music videos in my head to go along with my songs, but they don't really mean much other than displaying a certain vibe, which isn't usually specific.
Everything that I write has strong personal meanings and feelings.
Of course, every song that I make has high personal value because I made them myself
The main thing that I'm attached to is Royal Red which has a deep personal meaning which came out of struggle and being crunched for time