Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i was banned a while back from chat but I Love this Site! So i made a new account and decided to never go on chat again because that place has people from hell in it, But if your somebody new to chat and never have noticed me then Hello! Anyways so i am a music maker duh, And i make UnderTale stuff and OG Song's. I'm sure you will like my music only if your not a scummy person from chat but I'm sure your not... Just kidding! I really don't need to go through with banning again so dont do that, I already had an account with SO MANY SONG'S ON IT But those songs are all lost because im locked out of my main account. So anyways im realmakesmusic loll and I will see you probably never again. Bye![attachment=454]
How did you get banned?
well i did get banned by being annoying because back then i was only 9, im 2 digits now, 10 but it was so annoyed because i got banned day after day and just i think the chat is scummy and bad. people dont understand how to be a good person and i wasnt doing anything just trying to be funny and i got banned for no reason.
i hate chat.
What...did you say...in...chat...?
well i just sent like songs and they were all the same (megalos) and nobody on here for some reason likes megalos and i just wanted to see if anybody liked them and all the opinions were shut up and it was so stupid. i mean I JUST WANNA SHOW YOU GUYS SONGS AND YALL BAN ME FOR THAT LIKE CMON BRO
Oh, that is really, ok, next time don't do megalo, they hate megalo.
Well ok then because i basically already knew that but i dont think i will be showing "them" aka chat members anything anytime soon, because chat is just scummy i dont even recommend you getting on it because mod's, HORRIBLE, just other people in general on chat, HORRIBLE, so i dont recommend going on chat anyways because chats just honestly "free bans come over here and get banned for free" so yeah.
i dont think you should be on chat anyways.
well i go on chat anyways because I am trusted
if your trusted then its ok but if your 1-9 years old you get banned and i will probably still get banned as a 10 year old so yeah.
i dont trust them and also DO NOT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS PROFILE BECAUSE THEN ILL GET BANNED AGAIN AND START A NEW ACCOUNT SO DO NOT TELL ANYBODY OK
first, you need to be 13 to access this site, and you must not be annoying if you are below
second, you might not be banned but actually muted until u are 13
Pages: 1 2