Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Send some of your songs for my next sequence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]      Song Submissions!      [Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]

I'm not sure how many people might've done this already, but I feel like I'm going to let you guys send your
sequences (preferably 150 bpm but anything will do) since I'm going to try to mix each one into a hopefully pretty sick song.
This is mostly for learning experience since I've only really used this program for midis besides the sequence on my profile already.
So what better way to learn to do cooler stuff then by combining some of your sequences for a mega sequence of sorts.

You can specify how much you actively want me to edit your sequences at the bottom of your replies.

1 - Pretty much none
2 - Slightly
3 - Medium amount
4 - Complete control 

Stuff I might change is the key, the tempo, the octave, or some actual segments which I think I'll only do with sequences at 2 or lower.

Regardless, start sending your sequences, if I get like 60 sequences then there's lower odds
of yours fitting into the song. I'm also not looking for any certain quality, just send what you like to be remixed. Though, if you send a large sequence
then I might cut it down for use inside of my sequence.
holy crap where di you get those cool emojis
[Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif] like this! [Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]
[Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]
this one's 170 bpm. it's more fast paced
Feel free to use any of my songs Smile
(01-08-2022, 08:35 AM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap where di you get those cool emojis

[Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif] how could you not know?? [Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]
(01-07-2022, 11:13 AM)Vertz1515 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]      Song Submissions!      [Image: 98823fe6-6fed-11ec-a0cc-915b0641320a.gif]

I'm not sure how many people might've done this already, but I feel like I'm going to let you guys send your
sequences (preferably 150 bpm but anything will do) since I'm going to try to mix each one into a hopefully pretty sick song.
This is mostly for learning experience since I've only really used this program for midis besides the sequence on my profile already.
So what better way to learn to do cooler stuff then by combining some of your sequences for a mega sequence of sorts.

You can specify how much you actively want me to edit your sequences at the bottom of your replies.

1 - Pretty much none
2 - Slightly
3 - Medium amount
4 - Complete control 

Stuff I might change is the key, the tempo, the octave, or some actual segments which I think I'll only do with sequences at 2 or lower.

Regardless, start sending your sequences, if I get like 60 sequences then there's lower odds
of yours fitting into the song. I'm also not looking for any certain quality, just send what you like to be remixed. Though, if you send a large sequence
then I might cut it down for use inside of my sequence.
  control level:  3

change it as much as you want I would just still like it to be recognizable.

Change it however you like, just make it recognizable
Thanks for all of your responses and sequences,  I've already gotten 1 sequence optimized into the song (not spoiling anything)
so if anybody is passing by this post and wants to submit, your best chances of making it in the song is probably about to end soon, at least if I get halfway through the submissions I seen as of now, which is all of them! and I've gotta say that you guys are all very good at this stuff, I cannot wait for this whole thing to be done. I want it to sound as good as I can, and trust me I'm trying my best, all these sequences definitely make the job easier, I'm already learning new tricks thanks to this project so I hope to get it as... satisfyingly addicting as possible... If you get where I'm coming from. Regardless, thanks for the activity and posts.
Pages: 1 2