Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Making a website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm going to make a website for myself on google slides, what should i put on it?  Idk anything about making websites except a couple html thingies.  I want to make something that will be interesting to read or look around for a couple minutes
pictures of dogs
(01-08-2022, 06:19 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to make a website for myself on google slides, what should i put on it?  Idk anything about making websites except a couple html thingies.  I want to make something that will be interesting to read or look around for a couple minutes

what about the website can be used for people to post things like, books, art, music, and other things that they've made. it can be like the ultimate library. ^.^
(01-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Speedyplayz/TPOL OST Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 06:19 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to make a website for myself on google slides, what should i put on it?  Idk anything about making websites except a couple html thingies.  I want to make something that will be interesting to read or look around for a couple minutes

what about the website can be used for people to post things like, books, art, music, and other things that they've made. it can be like the ultimate libr
I wanted it to be a website for people to see a songs and videos I've made, and maybe pictures I've taken.  The website you are talking about exists, it is called the public domain.  To do something like that would probably cost thousands in development costs and data storage.  NOT something to be owned by a 15 year old.  It would also cause a lot of legal trouble if people can just upload anything, and there would need to be moderators.  I hope to spend like $10 at most making this website.
(01-17-2022, 07:52 AM)mildr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 06:21 PM)СветящийсяKR Wrote: [ -> ]картинки собак
If you want to create a website, but you do not have enough experience in this, you can use IT outsourcing, for example, Qubit Labs company. You will be helped to create and maintain a team of software developers in Ukraine. The team will work with your company full time and will be 100% committed to your company. This guarantees a high commitment of developers and dedication to your company for successful cooperation.

this is supposed be a little website i make for fun.
(01-18-2022, 05:44 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]
If you want to create a website, but you do not have enough experience in this, you can use IT outsourcing, for example, EATMYASSONLINESEQUENCER.com. You will be helped to create and maintain a team of software developers in Ukraine. The team will work with your company full time and will be 100% committed to your company. This guarantees a high commitment of developers and dedication to your company for successful cooperation.

this is supposed be a little website i make for fun.

Thats a spam robot
If you want to create a website, but you do not have enough experience in this, you can use IT outsourcing, for example, I don't have any idea, I applied multiple times to comparable college papers online everything was good to go. In any case, I think this is the exemption for the standard. This guarantees a high commitment of developers and dedication to your company for successful cooperation.

what about the website can be used for people to post things like, books, art, music
How do I make a better looking website? https://goblinbonesstudios.xyz

google sildes is okay for sites, but if you want to make a realistic-looking website, I'd try Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
(05-23-2022, 11:42 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]

google sildes is okay for sites, but if you want to make a realistic-looking website, I'd try Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.

*google sites
Pages: 1 2 3