Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Blob Contest Supreme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New contest! Just make the best sequence adding on to the sequence [url=]OVER HERE[/url]. The winner gets I don't know what.

BPM can be changed, any instruments can be added, and no more than 2 minutes long.
(02-20-2016, 11:13 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]New contest! Just make the best sequence adding on to the sequence [url=]OVER HERE[/url]. The winner gets I don't know what.

BPM can be changed, any instruments can be added, and no more than 2 minutes long.

can i take away notes???

Okay.

But not all of them.
*removes all but one note and makes a completely different song*
Wow...

The point of the contest is to see if you can make a good song out of a sort of bad one.
Maybe (this is a suggestion), if you at least leave enough of the original melody in so that you can tell it's there, it would be alright?
Sure.
(02-20-2016, 11:13 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]New contest! Just make the best sequence adding on to the sequence [url=]OVER HERE[/url]. The winner gets I don't know what.

This is somewhat short but this is my entry: onlinesequencer.net/207501
I kept the same BPM and I didn't edit the original part
I dedicate this song to Blobert T. Hebob and to all you people named Hebob out there.

Yes, this is a joke. No, I don't think I'm funny.
I'm just going to pronounce you winner. Rico, good job. You are officially at least 30 times better than me.