Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Quitting OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You're not 13-21 ahhahah
what is this topic about?
(01-11-2022, 03:44 PM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.

So I was a big fan of OS. But I will be permanently gone for the site.

Why?
1. I feel like this website is very limited in what it is. I much prefer FL studio for music, so I'm permanently giving up OS.
I'm not saying OS is bad, in a tier list it would go at a B. But I feel the site isn't helping music producers reach their full potential. It's great for broke 13-21 year-olds, but it's just... not good enough.
2. I feel it is very hard to be original and it's very tempting to steal melodies (aka my whole OS career). It's super hard to commit to finding new ways to use the os editor.

Im not broke.
Quitting OS
(01-28-2022, 07:41 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Quitting OS

I guess being muted forever does that to people
(01-11-2022, 03:44 PM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.

So I was a big fan of OS. But I will be permanently gone for the site.

Why?
1. I feel like this website is very limited in what it is. I much prefer FL studio for music, so I'm permanently giving up OS.
I'm not saying OS is bad, in a tier list it would go at a B. But I feel the site isn't helping music producers reach their full potential. It's great for broke 13-21 year-olds, but it's just... not good enough.
2. I feel it is very hard to be original and it's very tempting to steal melodies (aka my whole OS career). It's super hard to commit to finding new ways to use the os editor.

bye see you next week
but if you're really leaving good riddance ngl
Okay, good luck out there
bruh I actually came back just to see this forum to see ppl are accusing me of wanting attention. I AM NOT. Bye see you never again cause I quit os (unless I wanna look at this forum).
(03-05-2022, 02:31 PM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]bruh I actually came back just to see this forum to see ppl are accusing me of wanting attention. I AM NOT. Bye see you never again cause I quit os (unless I wanna look at this forum).

Ok chat reacted so funny to this ? just clarifying i am quitting.
nooo leg ??
Pages: 1 2 3