Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: barracuda by noisestorm copy sequence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 year ago i recreated barracuda by noisestorm  ,it was a normal sequence,then i forgot to add the hyphens [sequence by extremonomia]  ,until someone stole my sequence and named it remix,and also the sequence has 77 plays today,and now the copy is  which is more popular than the original recreation,i dont know who and how this happened to this sequence for reaching 155 plays,i want to bring my sequence back and have more plays than the copy so keep playing it to be above the copy.
not sure if this is you but it has the exact name and the sequence was exact copy
Ask a mod to delete it

Mods are users with darker blue names, otherwise you could ask Jacob (red name) And email him
(01-21-2022, 06:45 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ] not sure if this is you but it has the exact name and the sequence was exact copy

well in my old times i joined this program to be a dj but i didnt know what to do and then i started stealing sequence and after that i learn more and when the side sequences were removed in the new update then i stoped stealing sequences and continue making my own.
oh well at least you apologised, then that is fine.
(01-21-2022, 06:51 AM)extremonomia Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2022, 06:45 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ] not sure if this is you but it has the exact name and the sequence was exact copy

well in my old times i joined this program to be a dj but i didnt know what to do and then i started stealing sequence and after that i learn more and when the side sequences were removed in the new update then i stoped stealing sequences and continue making my own.

well i registered myself today and i cant chat for 24 hours until i can,but how do i do it?
wait for a day
(01-21-2022, 06:53 AM)extremonomia Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2022, 06:51 AM)extremonomia Wrote: [ -> ]

well i registered myself today and i cant chat for 24 hours until i can,but how do i do it?
how do i ask mods?
you wait for a day
discord