Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Guitar Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some trouble trying to get my Electric Guitars to sound right, and I haven't really found out how to sustain them, which would help them sound better for the song I'm trying to make. Is there any way to sustain Electric Guitars without pseudosustaining?
(01-22-2022, 09:02 AM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having some trouble trying to get my Electric Guitars to sound right, and I haven't really found out how to sustain them, which would help them sound better for the song I'm trying to make. Is there any way to sustain Electric Guitars without pseudosustaining?
Try using the reverb, mode Nova or some of the other effects. You can blend them with piano and increase the hi, Decrease the low.
(01-22-2022, 09:05 AM)GamemakerX1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2022, 09:02 AM)SwiftUmbreon Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having some trouble trying to get my Electric Guitars to sound right, and I haven't really found out how to sustain them, which would help them sound better for the song I'm trying to make. Is there any way to sustain Electric Guitars without pseudosustaining?
Try using the reverb, mode Nova or some of the other effects. You can blend them with piano and increase the hi, Decrease the low.

Thankssssssssssssss I'll try that out
Detune the guitar all the way down to double its length. I strongly recommend not using reverb to make guitar longer
(01-22-2022, 09:16 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Detune the guitar all the way down to double its length. I strongly recommend not using reverb to make guitar longer
I'll try thattttt tooooooooooooooo